Holly Tree Holdings, Inc. is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy, in accordance with Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the “Data Privacy Act of 2012” (“Data Privacy Act”), its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other relevant policies, including the issuances of the National Privacy Commission.
- Service Description.
Please see https://www.practo.com/taguig/clinic/cenia-acevedo-clinic-fort-bonifacio.
- 3.2. Additionally, by availing of our services and use of our Online Sites, you agree to our use of “cookies”, aimed to improve our services further.
- Personal Information Collected.
4.1. The following information may be collected from you (“Personal Information”) prior to, in the course of, or by reason of the availment of our services, and may be documented, used, and stored to ensure the highest possible quality of patient care and offered services. The information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
126.96.36.199.Personal Information, such as your full name, home addresses, email address, employment information, phone numbers, and billing and receipt of payment for services rendered;
188.8.131.52.Sensitive Information, such as your age, gender, nationality, civil status, and health or medical information; and
184.108.40.206.Financial Details, such as your bank account, and credit or debit card information, which information shall have been provided to us in the course of your payment for the products and services availed of.
4.2. The Data Subject is responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information provided to us are accurate, complete, and updated.
- We collect your Personal Information on the following occasions:
- 5.1. When you fill-out electronic or paper-based forms prior to availment of our services;
- 5.2. When you access our Online Sites;
- 5.3. When you submit a query using the Contact Form found in our Online
- 5.4. When you avail of our products and services; and
- 5.5. When you communicate with us by letter, telephone, SMS, email or
other electronic means.
- Purposes of Data Collection.
Collection of Personal Data.
6.1. We collect your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- 6.1.1. to perform the medical treatment/service availed of;
- 6.1.2. to contact you about the services you will avail of from us;
- 6.1.3. to process your payment; and
- 6.1.4. to conduct marketing activities including sending of emails and
text messages, and to conduct market research for the purpose of improving our products and services.
6.2. Your consent will be obtained should your Personal Information be processed other than the purposes mentioned above.
- Data Retention Policy.
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as law either requires us or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected. At the expiration of such period, we will cease to retain such Personal Information or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you.
- Personal Data Sharing Policy.
- 8.1. There will be instances where we will share your Personal Information without your consent, such as to the pertinent government agencies (i.e. Department of Health) in compliance with applicable laws, or when lawfully ordered to do so by a court or a government agency or public authority.
We guarantee that only authorized personnel have access to your Personal Information. In addition, we guarantee that the appropriate physical, technical and organizational security measures have been set up in order to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, processing, and disclosure.
- Accessing Your Personal Information.
You may access your Personal Information in order for you to update and/or correct it by sending us a written request, provided such access is to the extent allowable by applicable laws and without detriment to the privacy of other individuals.
- Your Rights as Data Subject.
In accordance with the Data Privacy Act, you have the following rights:
Right to be informed that your Personal Information will be, are being, or have been collected and processed;
Right to be informed, prior to its collection or at the next possible opportunity:
11.2.1. description of the Personal Information to be entered into the
11.2.2.purpose of the collection and processing of the Personal
- 11.2.3. scope and method of the Personal Information processing;
- 11.2.4. the recipients or classes of recipients to whom the Personal
Information will be disclosed;
- 11.2.5. methods utilized for automated access, if the same is allowed by
the data subject, and the extent to which such access is
- 11.2.6. the identity of the designated person, otherwise known as the
Data Privacy Officer, who will handle or process the Personal
- 11.2.7. the period for which the information will be stored; and
11.2.8. the existence of these rights herein enumerated, as well as the right to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission;
- 11.3. Right to have access, upon demand, to the following:
11.3.1. contents of your Personal Information that were processed; 11.3.2. sources from which the Personal Information were obtained; 11.3.3. names and addresses of recipients of the Personal Information; 11.3.4. manner by which such data were processed;
11.3.5.reasons for the disclosure of the personal information to recipients;
- 11.3.6. information on automated processes where the data will or likely
to be made as the sole basis for any decision significantly
affecting or will affect the data subject;
- 11.3.7. date when the Personal Information concerning the data subject were last accessed and modified; and
- 11.3.8. the designation, or name or identity and address of the Data Privacy Officer;
- 11.4. Right to dispute the inaccuracy or error in the Personal Information collected and demand its correction;
- 11.5. Right to object to the collection and processing of Personal Information that was unlawfully obtained without your consent;
- 11.6. Right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your Personal Information from the Data Privacy Officer’s filing system upon discovery and substantial proof that the Personal Information are incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- 11.7. Right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission, in instances where your Personal Information has been misused, maliciously disclosed, improperly disposed of, or that any of your data privacy rights have been violated;
- 11.8. Right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, and false unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of Personal Information; and
- 11.9. Right to data portability, which allows you to obtain and electronically move, copy or transfer your data in a secure manner, for further use.
- Inquiries and Complaints Procedure.
12.1. If you wish to access, update, or correct your Personal Information, or in case of complaints or questions, you may contact Dr. Cenia Lucas- Acevedo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12.2. In case we are unable to address your concern, you have the right to file a complaint before the National Privacy Commission.
VivaCite Equipment and Supply Corp. respect your privacy and will keep secure and confidential all personal and sensitive information that you may provide to VivaCite, and/or those that we may collect from you ("Personal Data").
This privacy statement ("Statement") provides for the Personal Data we obtain, or which you may provide through this website, www.VivaCite.net ("Website"), and the standards we observe in using, processing, keeping, securing, and disclosing said Personal Data.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand how We treat Personal Data. We may update this Statement from time to time to reflect change(s) in the law and/or our internal standards. When We do so, We will notify you by posting the updated Statement in this Website for your information and reference. By accessing the Website and submitting your Inquiries (defined below), or Personal Data through it, you expressly acknowledge that you have read, understood and hereby agree to all of the terms of this Statement and that you provide consent for us to:
- Process your Personal Data, as provided under applicable laws, regulations, and our policies, for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other authorized third parties' legitimate purpose/s;
- Make your Personal Data available for our subsidiaries and affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties.
Personal Data We Collect and Process
Our Website allows you to directly reach us to ask for Quotations and other General Information that you may inquire (collectively, " Inquiries") on our products and services. When you access our Website and submit your Inquiries, We ask you to provide the following Personal Data to identify you, and enable VivaCite to act on your Concerns:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Contact number
If you do not provide any or all of the foregoing Personal Data accurately, We may not be in the position to effectively address your Inquiry.
Any additional Personal Data that you may provide through your correspondence(s) with VivaCite in connection with your Inquiry shall also be considered and treated as Personal Data.
When you navigate through and interact with the Website, depending on your settings, We may use automatic data collection technologies (e.g., cookies, web beacons, small data text files or similar technologies) to obtain certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, such as:
- Details of your visits to the Website (e.g., traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the Website).
- Information about your computer/device and internet connection, as well as IP address, operating system, and browser type (collectively, "Collected Data").
The Collected Data are mostly statistical data but may include other Personal Data, and We may maintain or associate them with the Personal Data that We ask you to provide to VivaCite in connection with your Inquiries.
What We Do with Personal Data and Collected Data
Upon receiving your Inquiry and the accompanying Personal Data identifying you, VivaCite or its duly authorized third party forwards the same to the concerned VivaCite department. VivaCite may use your Personal Data to get in touch with you, in order to attend to, further inquire about, and address your Concerns. VivaCite may separately contact you to confirm that the concerned VivaCite department has acted on your Concerns, ask you for further feedback, request your participation in surveys and/or provide information on its products and services.
For the Collected Data, We use them to help us improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Retention of Personal Data and Collected Data
VivaCite and/or its duly authorized third party shall retain the Personal Data and Collected Data for a maximum period of five (5) years counted from the date you provide it to VivaCite, or when they were collected, respectively.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Data and Collected Data
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify, or when combined with other information, does not directly and certainly identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose and share the Personal Data and Collected Data, subject to compliance with applicable laws and regulations, on a need to know basis, and in all cases only for legitimate business purposes, as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We engage to support our business, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Customer Information and Collected Data confidential, and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them;
- To government and law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies;
- To comply with orders of courts, government agencies, regulatory bodies, stock exchanges and with applicable laws and regulations;
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of VivaCite, our subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, employees customers, or other third parties;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of VivaCite's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by VivaCite about our Website users is among the assets transferred; and
- To conduct investigations of breaches of VivaCite's internal policies, laws and regulations, enforce appropriate sanctions and pursue legal actions if necessary.
Website Visitor Under the Age of 18
No one under age eighteen (18) ("Minors") may provide any Personal Data on the Website. VivaCite does not knowingly collect Personal Data from Minors. If you are a Minor, please do not use or provide any information on this Website about yourself.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Data
You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Data collected from you, including the right to access and correct your Personal Data being processed, object to the processing, and to lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission in case of violation of your rights as data subject.
You may send us an e-mail at misdept@VivaCite.net to request access to, correct and/or delete any Personal Data that you have provided to us. Please be advised, however, that We cannot delete your Personal Data without restricting or removing our ability to effectively address your Concerns. We may not accommodate a request to correct and/or delete Personal Data if We believe the same would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Data to be incorrect.
Security of your Personal Data and the Collected Data
We have implemented technical, organizational, and physical measures designed to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your Personal Data and Collected Data and secure such Data from destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, fraudulent misuse and/or any other unlawful processing, as well as other natural and human dangers.
Should you have any questions and/or concerns regarding this Statement, VivaCite use of your Personal Data and the Collected Data, or your rights in relation thereto under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, please do not hesitate to contact the VivaCite Data Protection Officer at the following: misdept@VivaCite.net and (+632) 896-4941 local 4025.